9446 Victoria Lane
0.41 Acre -
This home is being prepared for market. Please call for information.
The east-side neighborhood of Vintage Hills expertly built by Cobblestone provides estate-size parcels and expansive homes nestled in the Mayacama mountain range convenient to the Windsor Golf Club, Charles Shultz regional airport and private membership Mayacama Golf club.
As a neighbor of the wonderful 211-acre Foothill Regional Park you’ll enjoy the wilderness park in the foothills of the Mayacama Mountains. The park features thick oak woodlands, rolling hillsides, ridge-top views of northern Sonoma County, three ponds for bass and bluegill fishing, grassy meadows, and spring wildflowers. Nearly 7 miles of multi-use trails cover varied terrain, offering easy to challenging options for hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrians.
The single-level estate home boasts large bedrooms resulting from an expansion in 2012. The luxurious design elements include:
- Spacious kitchen, island, pantry and eating area with window views of side and front yards
- Large master suite with en suite bath; a jetted soaking tub & stall shower
- Master attached sitting room perfect for an office, hobby room or 4th bedroom conversion
- Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Generous walk-in closets
- Lush backyard landscaping with covered patio, gazebo, lawn, fruit trees, storage building and plenty of room for a pool
- The expansion is 2012 added 473 square feet and included a new roof, HVAC, attic fans and kitchen updates
- Pest inspection has been performed with a clear pest certification included.
Perfectly located in East Windsor minutes to the Town Green, Oliver’s Market, Summer music, farmers market, shopping, restaurants & nearby Foothill Regional park.
One of Windsor’s finest neighborhoods in beautiful surroundings. Come enjoy.
Find Your Dream Home, Property or Estate.
Mark Spaulding specializes in the sale of Sonoma County homes, new construction, properties, and estates. As a top real estate agent in Sonoma County, Mark represents buyers and sellers in this spectacular part of Wine Country where he has resided for the past 45 years. LEARN MORE –>
Subscribe to my Newsletter
404 Mendocino Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA 95403