Peaceful Vintage Hills Beauty
0.41 Acre - 9446 Victoria Lane
Sought-after Vintage Hills home unlike any other on the market. Single-level, resting on a large .41 acre lot, beautifully landscaped front and rear, nestled up to the Mayacama foothills. Boasting three large bedrooms + office off the master suite, expansive kitchen, family & living rooms plus formal dining. The indoor/outdoor experience provides plenty of relaxing and entertaining spaces for intimate groups or large gatherings, perfect size for a pool. Attached 3-car garage, a beautiful gazebo with screens plus solid storage shed complete the lovely package.
The single-level estate home boasts large bedrooms resulting from an expansion in 2012. The luxurious design elements include:
- Spacious kitchen, island, pantry and eating area with window views of side and front yards
- Large master suite; en suite bath, plus a jetted soaking tub & stall shower
- Master attached sitting room perfect for an office, hobby room, nursery
- Second bedroom with full en-suite bathroom
- Generous walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- Lush backyard landscaping with covered patio, gazebo, lawn, fruit trees, storage building and plenty of room for a pool
- The expansion is 2012 added 473 square feet and included a new roof, HVAC, attic fans
- Pest inspection has been performed with a clear pest certification on file
The original owners moved out of the area providing the unique opportunity for updating to your own tastes. The quality estate homes of Vintage Hills were built by Cobblestone at a time when large neighborhood lots in prime locations were available. The homes were surrounded by ranchlands & fields for years. Lovely eastside neighborhood retains beautiful views of Foothill Regional Park, the Mayacama mountains and vineyards.
As a neighbor of the wonderful 211-acre Foothill Regional Park you’ll enjoy the wilderness park in the foothills of the Mayacama Mountains. The park features thick oak woodlands, rolling hillsides, ridge-top views of northern Sonoma County, three ponds for bass and bluegill fishing, grassy meadows, and spring wildflowers. Nearly 7 miles of multi-use trails cover varied terrain, offering easy to challenging options for hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrians.
Perfectly located in East Windsor minutes to the Town Green, Oliver’s Market, Summer music, farmers market, shopping, restaurants & nearby Foothill Regional park.
Find Your Dream Home, Property or Estate.
Mark Spaulding specializes in the sale of Sonoma County homes, new construction, properties, and estates. As a top real estate agent in Sonoma County, Mark represents buyers and sellers in this spectacular part of Wine Country where he has resided for the past 45 years. LEARN MORE –>
Subscribe to my Newsletter
404 Mendocino Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA 95403